UFC 208 takes place on Saturday night from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The first three fights of the card can be seen on UFC Fight Pass and then switches over to Fox Sports 1 for the next four fights and the main card airs on pay-per-view.
The main event features Holly Holm battling Germaine de Randamie for the inaugural UFC women’s featherweight title. Holm looks to become the fourth fighter in UFC history to win two world titles in two different weight classes. de Randamie comes into the biggest fight of her career having won four of her last five fights.
In the co-main event, former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva looks for his first win since 2012 goes up against rising middleweight Derek Brunson.
Other notable fights include former Strikeforce middleweight champion Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza fighting Tim Boetsch and former UFC light heavyweight title challenger Glover Teixeira against Jared Cannonier.
Here is the official lineup for UFC 208:
MAIN CARD (Pay-Per-View, 10 p.m. ET)
- Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie – for inaugural women’s featherweight title
- Derek Brunson vs. Anderson Silva
- Tim Boetsch vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Jared Cannonier vs. Glover Teixeira
- Jim Miller vs. Dustin Poirier
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Randy Brown vs. Belal Muhammad
- Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
- Jarred Brooks vs. Ian McCall
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Marcin Tybura vs. Justin Willis
- Roan Carneiro vs. Ryan LaFlare
- Rick Glenn vs. Phillipe Nover