On Saturday, ONE Championship: Shanghai took place and was headlined by ONE Welterweight Champion Ben Askren.
In the main event, Askren dominated his opponent, retained his championship, and remained undefeated.
Late in the second round, Askren defeated Zebaztian Kadestam by TKO after he landed multiple devastating punches on the ground.
Askren’s latest victory may have been the most dominant win of his career thus far. With 17 wins in his career, Askren has won eight title fights when you include his title fights in both ONE and Bellator MMA.
Below, you can see the complete results to ONE Championship: Shanghai and see highlights from the main event.
- Ben Askren def. Zebaztian Kadestam via TKO (4:09 Round 2) to retain welterweight title
- Ma Hao Bin def. Hexigetu Hexigetu via submission (4:50 Round 2)
- Amir Khan def. Jaroslav Jartim via knockout (3:46 Round 1)
- Chunyan Xu def. Eh Ya Nutvia unanimous decision
- Sagetdao Petpayathai def. Mahmoud Mohamed TKO (1:41 Round 1)
- Jie Miao def. Mona Samir via submission (0:49 Round 1)
- Tetsuya Yamada def. Kyle Rozewski via submission (1:56 Round 1)
- Zehao Zhang def. Cheng Chao Li via TKO (2:53 Round 2)
- Chao Xie def. Marc Marcellinus via submission (1:28 Round 1)
What to say, Zebaztian Kadestam was simply outclassed. This fight was just a fun for Ben Askren – HL pic.twitter.com/D2cqYmRT55
— Jolassanda (@Jolassanda) September 2, 2017
10-0 Askren#ONEShanghai #ONEFightNight pic.twitter.com/brz9dotR7S
— Jonnyboy (@Jonnyboy_6969) September 2, 2017
Ben Askren retains his title, tells @awawisconsin to get ready to get back to work on Tuesday. ?? @FloWrestling #ONEShanghai pic.twitter.com/Hca3VTkJTY
— FloCombat (@FloCombat) September 2, 2017