On Friday, all the fighters competing at UFC 215 weighed in for their upcoming battles inside the Octagon.
UFC 215 will take place Sept. 9 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Just hours before the weigh-ins, the main event for UFC 215 was canceled. Due to suffering from an illness, Ray Borg was forced to withdraw from his title fight against UFC Flyweight Champion Demetrious Johnson.
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes will now headline the event when she defends her title against top contender Valentina Shevchenko.
Below, you can see the complete weigh-in results for UFC 215.
UFC 215 Pay-Per-View Main Card (10 p.m. EST
- Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (133.5) – for UFC women’s bantamweight title
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Neil Magny (169.5)
- Henry Cejudo (125.5) vs. Wilson Reis (125)
- Ilir Latifi (205.5) vs. Tyson Pedro (205.5)
- Gilbert Melendez (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
FOX Sports 1 Prelims (8 p.m. EST)
- Sara McMann (135.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (136)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs. Sarah Moras (135)
- Rick Glenn (145.5) vs. Gavin Tucker (145.5)
- Mitch Clarke (155.5) vs. Alex White (155.5)
UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims (7 p.m. EST)
- Arjan Bhullar (239) vs. Luis Henrique (244.5)
- Kajan Johnson (155) vs. Adriano Martins (156)
It's OFFICIAL. @Amanda_Leoa and @BulletValletina have made weight for their main event bantamweight title fight at #UFC215. Who you got? pic.twitter.com/i88aruDXEs
— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) September 8, 2017